China The Hub of Viruses
The world are suffering badly with Coronavirus. Which gave birth to deadly disease in China’s virus city of Wuhan. China become the hubs of viruses. The Virus’s own country : China. China is one of the most worst nation in terms of its human rights.
The attitude of China is filled with virus. The duty of virus is just to create havoc and death. That is there every policy and dealing with other nation will lead to only to ruin. They like to business in other country and then dominate the nation under there power. The country which deals with China will become slave. Best example is Pakistan.
China Virus in different sectors
The characteristic of deadly pandemic COVID-19 is in different sectors. This virus is not only challenging the world health system, but other areas too.
- It has paralyses the world’s economy.
- It has increase unemployment rate around the world.
- This pandemic force many people to go below poverty line.
- Its depressing many people to commit suicide.
- Its weakening every institute day by day.
- This virus has create havoc around the world.
- Disturbed all the supply chain management globally.
Dealing with China, will not profit the country, but create havoc in your economy. China’s policy is just to dominate and rule. The world leaders who still make dealing with China, will eventually find themselves fool. That is why, its “The Virus’s Own Country : China”.
Lets check the current dealing of China’s partner
- Nepal one of the small nation, having good record with India, once upon a time. Now, during this pandemic they started border disputing with India on behest of China. If Nepal further insisted the same manner, it will become new slave of China very soon.
- Iran, currently on headlines with $ 400 billion economic and security with Tehran. It will cost the Iran dearly with forceful contract and lease of Iranian oil, port Chabahar and its infrastructure like railways and road. Iran has fail to realize the trap of China.
- Sri Lanka, was earlier trap badly in the hand of Chinese virus mentality strategy. Sri Lanka’s Hambantota port, which the government was forced to lease to China for 99 years after it failed to repay Chinese loans.
- Pakistan, which was the greatest slave to China for many decades, will records the century. Pakistan owes China at least $10 billion in debt for the construction of Gwadar Port, and the territory is leased to the Chinese government through 2059. The project called CPEC (China Pakistan Economic Corridor) has already make many Pakistani people into wilderness. Pakistani girls are now becoming Chinese sex slave.
By this you can understand how big is the Chinese virus in various area. Those world leaders involve with China, will cost their name and fame in the list of fool. Dealing China will not profit the nation, but regrets of being slave.
The Virus’s Own Country : China Agreement with Tibet 1951
Chinese government troops invaded Tibet on October 7, 1950, and Chinese troops captured the town of Qamdo (Chamdo) on October 19, 1950. Tibet requested military assistance from India. The spiritual leader of Tibet, the Dalai Lama, referred the matter to the United Nations (UN) on November 11, 1950.
Chinese and Tibetan representatives signed the Agreement of the Central People’s Government and the Local Government of Tibet on Measures for the Peaceful Liberation of Tibet in Beijing on May 23, 1951, which allowed the Dalai Lama to control internal affairs in Tibet.
Chinese government troops captured Lhasa on March 25, 1959, resulting in the deaths of some 2,000 Tibetan rebels. The Chinese government dissolved the Tibetan government headed by the Dalai Lama on March 28, 1959, and the Panchen Lama assumed control of the Tibetan government on April 5, 1959. The Malayan government condemned the Chinese government’s use of military force against the Tibetans on March 30, 1959, and Prime Minister Nehru of India expressed support for Tibetan rebels on March 30, 1959. The Dalai Lama and some 80 supporters fled into exile in India on March 31, 1959. Some 87,000 Tibetans and 2,000 Chinese government troops were killed, and some 100,000 Tibetans fled as refugees to India, Nepal, and Bhutan during the conflict.
The Virus’s Own Country : China Agreement with India 1962
The Hindi Chini Bhai Bhai slogan was famous during India was a new and messy democracy. China an impoverished communist dictatorship. Culturally, politically, and socially, they were worlds apart. Yet for a brief period in the mid-1950s, China and India came together in the spirit of “Hindi Chini Bhai Bhai” (India and China are brothers).
Within a decade they have attack Indian forces in Ladhak and Arunachal Pradesh Tawang sector. Which lead to Indo-Sino war in 1962.
Agreement with China, is worthless and useless. A foolish leader in the future will make another deadliest agreement if he/she loss conscience.
One must never trust the nation like China, who has betray more than once.
The Virus’s Own Country : China Strategy for Hong Kong
What is Hong Kong’s status?
Hong Kong is a former British colony handed back to China in 1997. It has its own judiciary and a separate legal system from mainland China. Those rights include freedom of assembly and freedom of speech. But those freedoms, the Basic Law expire in 2047 and it is not clear what Hong Kong’s status will then be.
Hong Kong people are wise enough. As a result people of Hong Kong has started early protest against Chinese government. Even Chinese people are not feeling safe under this Communist government.
Hence, Dealing with China will proof an agreement like virus, where no Anti-Virus can help to resolve. Being a leader, it is there duty to keep the people interest in their mind. China has a record of betraying its partner by hook and crook.
The world leaders must impose a lavish duty against all the Chinese product. Must impose high Visa rate against Chinese People and its leader. Must drop all there agreement with Chinese government which is actually a crap.
India and world must push hard for the freedom of Tibet. During 20th century many nation has been received freedom. Tibet and Hong Kong people are still under bondage of China in this 21st century, which is a matter of shame.
United Nation must come forward for the freedom of Tibet and Hong Kong. India and world must support during this crucial time of their need. Tibet and Hong Kong people must protest hard for the freedom of their land.
World must impose heavy fine to China, for spreading and hiding information regarding Coronavirus. The world is suffering bad, as many people has lost there life and many have lost there jobs and business. China must have to pay the price of deadly pandemic to every nations on earth.